Our absolute favorite part of our trip was visiting all of my family. On this day we left the fast pace of Boston to the quiet comforts of New Hampshire to visit my cousin, Dawn and her family. First thing Talan wants to know, "Does she have cats?" Yes sir, she has TWO!! As much as James dislikes cats, this little man loves them.

Talan & Levi instantly fell in love with Dawn. I don't know if it's her cats or that she told them her house once was a gas station, lol. (Her house is over 100 years old and has great history.) But I'm almost positive it was because she let them play with her motorcycle models. Oh goodness, you heard me right. I forgot to add they were Harley Davidson collectible models!! Ummm, does she know my kids are tazmanian devils and destroy any toy they touch within seconds? And yes, within 5 minutes they had "damaged" more than one. "So sorry Dawn!"
I love this picture of Talan and Dawn. You can see that little devil in his smile. Levi was a little camera shy today, which is not like him at all. But hey, you get what you get...and you don't throw a fit. :)

Our visit with Dawn was too short. We had to continue moving towards my sister in Vermont. On our way we saw this bad boy!!! Boy was I pumped and told James we must pull over and take pictures. Levi was asleep and Talan was dozing off as well but it was worth sneaking Talan out quietly while he and I enjoyed this awesome covered bridge and the sounds of the river below.


No comments:
Post a Comment