Oh my wonderful and inquisitive Talan. He cracks me up constantly. He saw a little girl with braces the other day and asked us "Why's that girl got necklaces on her teeth?" Oh, it was truly precious. How do you explain braces to him? How do you explain Border Patrol agents? And a border and "What are Mexicans?" I changed the subject quickly!! He also told me that the sky could not fall "because the clouds would be in our way." I wish I could remember all the hillarious things he says all day.
Just a minute Levi, you'll get your turn!
Say CHEESE!! If you have these boys contained...sometimes you can get a good pic. Yes folks, it's either the tub or the car seat. Otherwise they are running nonstop.
Levi gave us a scare Tuesday afternoon. We did end up at the doctor on an emergency call. Levi's arm from his elbow to his wrist was severely swollen due to a possible ant bite. How an ant bite caused that much swelling is beyond me, but the Dr. was not concerned and he is now fine. A little scary for all of us trying to follow the Dr's orders of "keep it elevated". If I had water in my mouth, I would have spit it out laughing at the possibility of keeping that boy's arm elevated? I had noticed the swelling after I picked him up from school. I discussed this with his teachers and one did admit she saw the irritation from the bite but promised it was not swollen. We're all good now and with my sensitivity to bites, we always have benadryl handy!
No comments:
Post a Comment