***this is a lost and forgotten post from a long time ago. Oopsie, i created this but never published it. I think this was in October?
Besides trains and cars, airplanes come pretty close to one of the boys' favorite things. Sometimes I can't tell which is their favorite. Even with James out of town hunting, we decided to brave the Airsho. And no, I didn't spell it wrong....West Texans like to be a little different ya know!

I was too busy myself enjoying the show but I took a quick minute to capture the boys excitement. Talan's face says it all...he was in awe the entire time! And look quick! He's wearing a sweater. It was chilly that morning...the brief rains had cleared just in time but left a wet, cool wind under cloudy skies.
Levi loved the show. But at this moment there were pretend bomb raids and the explosions "shook their tummy" as he described it to me.
Umm, did I say cloudy skies earlier? This is how we got sun burned! The clouds moved off even though the weatherman said it would be cloudy ALL day. We had a great time.


No comments:
Post a Comment