I say that because I finally have my computer back! It was attacked by a killer virus and after many different helpers, I finally was able to fix it. Sooo, let's get this back on track. I know my avid readers are missing out on my cute kiddos.
January was a busy month for us. Not that we were traveling a lot but being cooped up in the house during winter makes us try to stay busy, busy. We did venture over to Sterling City for a quick day's hunt for a Rio Grande Turkey. Talan tried to be stealthy and sneak up on them with his "dirt bike." His squeals of delight were music to our ears, but I think the turkeys took it as a distress call and ran for the hills. Not one was spotted on our adventure. Thankfully Mommy was prepared for such a casualty and brought chicken for dinner.
January was a busy month for us. Not that we were traveling a lot but being cooped up in the house during winter makes us try to stay busy, busy. We did venture over to Sterling City for a quick day's hunt for a Rio Grande Turkey. Talan tried to be stealthy and sneak up on them with his "dirt bike." His squeals of delight were music to our ears, but I think the turkeys took it as a distress call and ran for the hills. Not one was spotted on our adventure. Thankfully Mommy was prepared for such a casualty and brought chicken for dinner.
The imagination of these two amaze me everyday. One minute this log is an alligator chasing them, the next it has been captured and now it is a boat sailing the high seas. I love every day with these two! Give me some applause...I got both boys in one picture.
Levi let me snag a few more before he ran off chasing after the puppies. CHEESE!
"Take a picture of me driving!" Hmmm, where did that helmet go? Mommy will need it with this crazy driver behind the wheel.
Our" new to us "swing set. Another great Craigslist find! They love it and Levi can swing all by himself. There were a few learning experiences but the hard ground is unforgiving and he knows it...now.
Whoa!! We were late to our weekly play date because of this bad boy. Our wonderful alley neighbors love to water the caliche, resulting in massive holes for the garbage truck. The city finally came out to fix it and this is what they sent....a road grater!!! Talan was stoked. See his little self gazing out the fence? Just shows you how massive that machine is. There was a dump truck as well, but this was the highlight of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment