Oh, they're still here on my computer. But here are a few for your viewing pleasure:
James & Talan enjoying some snuggle time. James has been working, working, working & a little bit of hunting when he is blessed with the extra time. Talan is doing great. He's back in school but is having a hard time transitioning to a new teacher. There were a few changes in the staff and his favorite teacher had to move to another class. He almost cried when I left him today, which is a rarity for him. He usually doesn't even bother to wave good-bye to me when I drop him off.
James & Talan enjoying some snuggle time. James has been working, working, working & a little bit of hunting when he is blessed with the extra time. Talan is doing great. He's back in school but is having a hard time transitioning to a new teacher. There were a few changes in the staff and his favorite teacher had to move to another class. He almost cried when I left him today, which is a rarity for him. He usually doesn't even bother to wave good-bye to me when I drop him off.
The boys & I at the Odessa Mall. Grammy & Grampy accompanied us as well. It was a great break from the solitude of being trapped inside the house due to cold weather.
Levi was getting into trouble. And looking cute while doing so. He is enjoying life and his role as the little brother. He has already managed to learn how to push Talan's buttons. He is picking up new words everyday. This evening he learned where his eyes, ears, belly & booty are...and he can say each one!! I would have to translate for you, but each one is a different sound: eye, eeah, beiii & buuu. Yes, he says butt, not booty. Now if we can start teaching that booty to sit on the potty! And another tooth just popped in...that leaves the total count at 9, we're waiting on 2 more molars and one bottom incisor.
Hahaha, this pic makes me laugh. The boys absolutely love firetrucks. During winter break, we met up with a group of mommmies with their kids and toured the main fire station. Can you tell my boys are thrilled? Deep down inside they were. Talan still asks when we can go back...I'm sure another trip is in our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment