So, we almost came home with a cat today. While working out with my fellow Stroller Stride mamas, a little kitten came to enjoy the company of Talan. It was wicked sweet. Talan and this cat played for an hour. They'd play chase and hide-and-seek. It was so precious seeing this cat interact with Talan. It would let him pick him up and even pull his wiskers. Of course the time came to go home and I feared that dreaded question "Can we keep him?" My heart melted but I knew it was not feasible. My dogs already proved their love for cats. A neighborhood stray wandered into our yard...I thought my dogs killed it but it was merely playing dead. And that cat still wanders the alley...teasing my dogs through the fence.
Monster Trucks!!! Yes, James took Talan to meet up with some friends at a monster truck show. The guys weren't impressed, but the kids seemed to enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment