Tuesday, June 9, 2009

9 months & 2 1/2 years!!

Wow, time just flies by when you have two little boys to chase around. They keep amazing me every day with their infectious smiles and their never ending curiosity. Levi is crawling and pulling up on things. He wants to be able to do everything his big bro does. His first tooth emerged about a week ago!! And yes...I'm still nursing him!! He is a mama's boy and who knows when he'll be ready to wean. Just yesterday he started clapping and saying "uh-oh." I tried getting him to do both or either in the video clip but he was just too busy playing.


A nice Saturday morning at the park. It was wicked windy, but we toughed it out.


Ahh, do you see the tooth? I can't either, but trust me...it's there!!


He pulls up on everything now. Handsome boy in his hand knit woolies.


Umm, so yeah...you may have noticed no Talan pics. Sorry about that. But if you can catch him, I'll take his pic. Only time that boy sits still long enough is to pick a quick booger and move on. But he's doing great too. He has a 3 week break before summer school starts...too long imo. We've been to the park, the library & on treasure hunts. We sit outside and watch the clouds and occassionally get a lightening show. He's still swimming and just last week he jumped off the 3 meter spring board!! He can't wait to get the opportunity to do it again. And of course, did I have my camera? Nope.

No comments: