Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not 15 pounds!

Okay, so we really thought Levi was soooo much bigger than Talan was at 4 months. Turns out, he's actually...exactly the same!! Really no surprise there...the two look so much alike. But officially he weighs 14 pounds & 3 ounces and is 25 1/2in long. Compared to Talan who was 14 pounds 5 ounces and almost 25in. I truly believed that Levi was over 15 pounds!!

According to doc, he is very healthy. He was shocked when Levi showed off his rolling skills. Levi does have a rash of some sorts that keeps coming back. I use free detergent, soap & lotion on him but he's still rashy. His bum looks good though!! Fantastic cloth diapers are keeping it nice and cute. Not a single diaper rash. And thinking back, Pampers always gave him a rash. But anyways, doc just says he has sensitive skin.


Sorry no pics today. I'll take some tomorrow while we're pretending to be eskimos. Chilly day tomorrow.

No comments: