Levi is a talker too! He coos & squeals at anyone who'll pay attention. As Talan hurdles past him, he tempts a big smile to lure Talan his way. Levi is starting to show interest in grabbing items, which sometimes makes Talan a little unsure. "Is he going to take my toys?" "Why is he grabbing my shirt?" Talan is still a wonderful big brother. When Levi wakes up, Talan runs to his room and climbs up into his bed and gives Levi a bit of a tickle and a hug. Levi is slowly sleeping longer and longer at night. It varies, but on average he sleeps from 8pm-4am, snacks and then back to sleep until 8am. And like Talan, he prefers to just lay in bed rather than rock. So no more cuddling. That's what makes babies so soothing...to feel their warm, moist breath on your chest and then that final sigh of deep relaxation. Oh, I miss those moments. And did I mention he's a thumb sucker? He doesn't want anything to do with a pacifier. Talan says "dee-dye chewing finger."
Friday, January 9, 2009
4 months
My big boy Levi is now 4 months!! No official weights on him yet...his appt is next week. I'm guessing almost 26in and 15+ lbs. I have a cute new video of Levi rolling over on New Year's Day. Sneaky guy decided to do it while James & I were snoozing in the ER. What a wonderful treat to see when we got home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment