Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Every parent goes crazy trying to pick the best costume for their child. Last year, Talan was a scarecrow; which I made myself. I was so proud. And I couldn't be any more proud of how my 5 minute costume for Talan turned out this year. I made him into a rodeo clown. He loved his little fabric "flare" and his painted face. I bought a super cute tiger costume for Levi and wally world. We met up with some friends and "trunk or treated" at a local church. I think every child in Midland and 3 counties out where there! We decided that the little kids would have more fun playing at home while the older ones trick or treated the neighborhoods. Talan did score one tootsie roll.

My cutie showing off his handsome smile.

My other cutie.


And his pumkin shirt...thanks Kaylee.


The tickle monster attacked Talan.

We did finally have a cold snap this past week. And of course, Talan still insisted on playing outside. His little nose turned red on that 50 degree morning. Laugh it up all you northerners. But when we're still 50 degrees and you're 50 below...I'll be the one laughing.

No comments: