Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally some time!

So while James cleans the kitchen, keeps an eye on Levi and entertains Talan, I get a few spare minutes to update my blog that I "pre-Levi" promised to keep updated. Well folks, you'll understand when you have two kiddos who both demand lots of attention. Levi is doing great. He wakes up to eat at night and goes back to sleep. I get the 2am feeding and James will do the 5am and then get ready for work. It really helps me out. Levi reeaallyy likes to be held. If you're not holding him...he lets you know.

Levi flashed us his first smile just under 5 weeks old. We were overwhelmed with joy seeing our second son's first smile...other than gas. He smiles more at the wall than at us, but we know he means well.
We were out front carving our Halloween Pumkin...or "punkin" as Talan says. He helped scoop out the inners and made sure Daddy didn't cut his finger off while carving out the face. Cute huh? I still don't have plans for Talan's costume, maybe Handy Manny since we have yellow gloves and a tool belt. (You have to watch the Disney channel to know Manny). Levi is going to be a Tiger. Cute, cheap costume I found at wal-mart. We'll probably "trunk or treat" at a local church with friends again.

And did I mention Levi loves his paci?

Oh, and you'll all think I'm crazy as some of you may know...but we're cloth diapering the boys. Isn't this the cutest diaper you've ever seen? I love it. It has little bags of fish on them. We're saving the world, one less diaper at a time. Speaking of potty stuff...Talan peed on the potty last week!! Only once, just like the poop. He sits on it but expects a sticker just for sitting on it, not pottying on it. Oh well, he enjoys the attention.


1 comment:

Barker Crew said...

whoa - cloth diapers --- what are you thinking!!! I don't think that's the way I want to save the environment...i'm way too lazy!! I do have a friend who is currently doing it and says it's really super easy --- would you agree?

As for the boys -- they are just adorable and I can't wait to meet Levi in person!! :)

Take care and give everyone hugs...