Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Phone

Between the phone and the remote, I don't know which is more desired. He is always after one of the two any chance he can get. Luckily, the remote isn't as great since we have learned to ignore him when he steals it. But the phone is still awesome because it always gets someone's attention. He'll say "no, no" as he grabs it and runs. He hides behind the recliner or his toybox; and once I found him with it in his closet? You can all come and give Talan one of your old phones...but that won't work. Or at least the phone should. He knows a dud from a diamond. We've tried ignored Talan when he's balking at us to chase him. If you ever get a "Talan call," just tell him to give mommy the phone because she is not chasing you. Here is a cute clip of him cornered with the phone...of course I'm not helping the situation by making it funny.

No comments: