Saturday, April 5, 2008

More Pics

As promised, more pictures. I love to call my little boy a cheese-ball. He makes the biggest grin when you say "cheese." He can say and sign cheese, but it comes out "zzzzz." I love it because I can ask him if he wants yogurt or cheese and I can understand "gogurt" and "zzzz." The other day he ate an entire bowl of yogurt on his own with a spoon. Investing in a good bib is a must have for all parents. I can't tell you how many bibs we have gone through because they stain or the velcro won't hold. This is not my favorite bib. It is being held with a clothes pin.


Say Cheese!! Believe it or not, Talan was helping Daddy clean the ceiling fans. Now that it is warmer, we turned the fans back around and I insisted that they get cleaned at that time. Lucky for me, I'm pregnant and am not allowed to climb up to clean them!

As a previous post explained, Talan has discovered the thrill of climbing. He uses his tractor to climb up on everything. This day, I was on the phone, and I could hear screaming coming from his room. He was too scared to climb down off his night stand. I guess he already had fallen off at some point and scared himself.

And he didn't learn his lesson. The next day he climbed up onto his new shelving that James built and screamed for me to help him. This time, he was a little more upset that I didn't rush to help him down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talan, Baize can play with you ONLY if you promise not to teach him your climbing tricks!! :) Lookin great --- Go Talan Go!