No one can deny how active my kids are. They are the first ones on the playground and the last to come off. Here they are enjoying a beautiful fall evening at the playground. Hmmm? Beautiful may not be the word for it. How do you describe an 80 degree October evening with 40 mile per hour winds? We made the best of it even though our teeth were gritty from the dirt blowing in our faces!
Here you can see the camera desperately trying to focus on the blowing dirt!

I loved how the sun was setting behind the trees which gave beautiful lighting for our photographs. Now if only I can figure out the perfect settings to get those crisp pictures. My awesome sister in law loaned me a telephoto lens that I've been playing with. Those kids are fast though!
At the park there are these man made hills that the kids just LOVE to ride their bikes up and down. Two meet together and have an excellent "saddle" for the kids to cruise from one to another. Talan is a bit of a dare devil on his bike but thankfully realizes his limitations...just barely!
When they are still, of course I find it easier to catch those happy grins.
Talan with his good buddy giving encouraging words as how to manage the hills.
"Weeeeee." That's all you would hear out of Levi as he zoomed down. And where did that boy's helmet go? They are often champs at wearing them but somehow I missed that he had taken his off.





No comments:
Post a Comment