Friday, September 16, 2011

I can do it!


He was so stink'n excited that he finally figured out how to inflate a balloon.

T is doing well. He is always full of questions, curiosity and wonder. He's in the "yellow door" at school which means he's in the oldest class of the school. I love his enthusiasm on Tuesday and Thursday mornings when I wake him to prepare for school. He's been writing his name for a while but is just now interested in learning the rest of his alphabet. T is also very social! He never wants to play alone and is constantly asking me to call this friend and that friend or this one. He was allowed to invite one friend to L's birthday party and that decision was just too much for him. But he was able to narrow it down to a girl in his class.

No comments: