Wednesday, June 15, 2011

More practice pictures.

It's easier practicing with something that doesn't move. Those boys have some great expressions and catching them just right is taking a bit more finesse than I expected.


Aha! I got the lighting great and it looks okay. Now for a kid who's willing to let me snap some photos. Levi took the bait and of course it was all wrong. We were inside so maybe if I moved them in front of the glass door, there would be better lighting and would eliminate my nemesis, yellow


Perfect!! Now for a new target because I lost the other one's interest. And a bit of an adjustment to the aperture. I love blurry backgrounds but I learned one instance when it won't work. LOL!!!



A few more but notice the camera is focusing on the ball and Levi is a tad out of focus.


I LOVE IT!!! I snapped a bunch before they got bored and ran off to play with their trains.


And a few minor touch ups with my editing tools and it looks great!


I am so in LOVE with this camera!

No comments: