My sweet baby is no longer a baby. He is growing and maturing into a sweet little toddler. He has grown to be dependent on himself: he can drink from a cup, feed himself with a spoon & fork, color wild pictures and even attempts to dress himself. He's not as vocal as he could be, but he has a lot to say when he's ready to talk. He is earning the nickname "repeat" because he will repeat everything that his big brother does. I mean everything.
He is also a great little helper. He'll wipe up his messes, help sort laundry, find missing toys and even takes his plate to the sink. And after all that, he'll smack a beautiful grin at you and say "tank-yoouuu".
Starting next week, he'll join Talan at Mother's Day Out. I'm so sad yet excited at the same time. Excited for all the fun he'll have and all the new friends he'll meet. And so sad that we'll lose that special time together. I'm sure I'll let both of them, at different times, play hookie and spend the day with mommy alone. And mommy will find ways to enjoy her alone time too.
No comments:
Post a Comment