Anyone who has a dog, knows that house training is one of the first things we need to teach our beloved companion. And of course, being a dog trainer, my dogs are house trained. But who'd have thought that I could house train my toddler? Yes, Talan does his business outside!! Although, this is all going to be pinned on Mema. Talan spent a few days with Mema and came home peeing in the grass. I even had to warn his playschool teacher that he will try to pee on the playground. Of couse, I didn't discourage his behavior too much. What could it hurt? Well, now he does #2 outside!!! I peeked out the window to check on him and there he was...well...you know, doing his business. And this is TMI, but the dogs love Talan's poo!! I already was aware of this since the poopy diapers were disappearing off the back porch. So I'm guessing it is time to make him pee inside on the potty. He's doing great too. He now is 100% in underwear!! No more diapers at night.
And Levi had his 9 month check up. He weighs 19 lbs and is 28 inches tall. The doctor says he's wicked healthy & right on track developmentally. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with two healthy children.
A few pics for you!



And Levi had his 9 month check up. He weighs 19 lbs and is 28 inches tall. The doctor says he's wicked healthy & right on track developmentally. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed us with two healthy children.
A few pics for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment