We went over to Sterling City to help Josh put up lights in his new barn!! Well, James helped. I helped wrangle all the kids. Brooklyn, Talan, Aiden, Brynlee & Levi. Whew...a 4 year old, three 2 year olds and an infant. Me-ma and I had our hands full. They loved it. The house has a tennis court that is adorned with powerwheels!! (4 kids + 3 powerwheels = mayhem) Actually, they shared quite nicely because one was a two-seater. I caught a cute pic of Talan driving miss Brynlee. Their hair whipping in the 30+ mph March winds that we West Texans love so much...blah! Gritty teeth and sand caked into our ears...no thanks.
Levi enjoyed the day too. Still no sign of crawling.
Josh rented a scissor lift that the kids just couldn't resist. So we let them have an occasional ride.
And, at the end of the day, Melinda & Jeannie hosted a feast to feed our hungry tummy's. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment