Saturday, November 22, 2008

Potty Learning

I didn't think we were potty learning. But it seems like Talan is ready and willing to learn. For the past week, we have gotten at least 2 pees a day and just today he pooped for the first time!! I have come to realize that his previous poop on the potty was not a true event. But definitely today...it was real. And, as of 5pm, he has only had a wet diaper when he woke up this morning and from his nap. We're lazy about getting him out of bed. He'll sit in there and play until I get him. Oh, he did poop again and we missed that. But I haven't been trying to get him to poop, he did that all on his own. We're also getting geared up for him to be 2 years old...only 9 more days.





Mr. Levi is doing great. At his 2 month check up he weighed 11lbs, 11oz and was 24in long. We all got shots. Talan and I were informed by the pediatrician that we needed flu shots. Talan was a trooper too. He yelped out but never cried.

Levi is starting to interact with us more. His smile is so infectious; especially when he coos and googles at us. He can pick his head up off the floor but I don't have any pics at the moment. And his eyes are vibrant blue...I wish the camera would pick it up.



Oh, that's a "knee slapper"!!



Mimicking mommy sticking out her tongue.



Too lazy to pick up his head. But still so happy.


I like to "wear" Levi in the sling when he's fussy. He is absolutely in heaven. I get weird stares at HEB when I'm wearing him, but who cares...he's so happy.

No comments: