
My little boy is getting so big, so fast. He had his 19 month check up this past week and no shots this time...yeah!!! Talan is doing all of the things that he is supposed to be able to do and some extra stuff too. His vocabulary is outstanding. I'm not sure if doing sign language with him helped, but the doctor said he should be able to say 20 or so words...how about 200? He can point out and say all of the body parts, identify circles, squares, hearts & stars, count to 3 (although he just says thee, thee, theee!). Potty training is on the back burner. We sit on the potty to brush our teeth or while mommy & daddy use their potty. As always, everyone wants to know how he is growing? 22 pounds & almost 32 inches tall. He is in the 5th percentile but who's counting? I never was on the charts. His appetite is that of a normal toddler, "i don't want to eat that, or that or that or that!" But we're working on understanding him and supplementing his needs with vitamins. His attitude is that of a normal toddler; he is easily frustrated and temper tantrums are just a normal way of life. We're working on understanding that part of him too. Our 3 hours naps are a thing of the past...I'm lucky if he'll sleep an hour or so, but bedtime is still great. I make him play in bed while I finish my nap. That is one reason I haven't posted anything in a while...I've been alseep.
As for baby #2...31 weeks along and healthy so far. I keep promising you all a picture. Just blame it on being too tired to even take a picture. After chasing Talan all day and cooking dinner and doing all my domestic duties...I don't have time to even snap a photo. Speaking of tired, I better get some sleep while Talan is still napping. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment